1.Lying down do a complete body scan and remind yourself to be present in this moment.
2.breathing and stretching repeat Om Mani Padme Hum reminding yourself that you are not body, mind, feelings, breath, intellect but Spirit.
3.Seated in lotus draw in earth energy through the root chakra to the 3rd eye using the ujayii breath.
4. do brain yoga for 10 breaths remember left arm goes under and right goes over.
5. acupressure points either side of the eyes 30 seconds
Diagonal eye exercises 6 X
Tapping round and under eyes 3X
V shape with index and second fingers pressing on outer and inner corners of eyes. For 6 breaths. Bring Chi into the palms and palm the eyes.
6.temporal tapping with your own chosen affirmation 6X
7.Twists remembering to push upwards with shoulders, Wood chopper, wind blown tree, head to knee with arms raised. 6X
8.Down dog, lunge into Hanuman pose 2X both sides.
10. Cobra to half Bow each side.
11. Moon over water 6X each side.
12 Seated in lotus draw light into head, hands, heart and hands turned upward on thighs.
13. Nose gazing.
14. Relax for 10 minutes with Qigong falling water and drawing in the light.
- © Copyright Margaret Gill. All rights reserved.
- Yoga any time, any place
- THE PATAMAN TAPE ( My Books )
- Opening Inner Wisdom YOGA April 28th
- Further exploration of the use of non-physical energy. 3.3.16
- Spark your Fire. Feed your Qi. 18.2.16
- SLOW BUT SURE YOGA 11.2.16
- TAKING SCORE.
- Being Your best Self.
- YOGA YOUR BRAIN AND STRESS 21.1.16
- Recap of Yoga July 9th
- Recap on Yoga lesson on July 2nd
- Yoga recap June 25th
- Yoga recap for June 18th.
- Strengthening Spine and bones. Recap of yoga lesson June 11th.Strengthening Spine and bones. Recap of yoga lesson June 11th.
- Opening up to Inner Intelligence. Recap of yoga lesson June 4th